Monday, May 07, 2012

Currently Enjoying: The Shops at Target Edition


1. Square Lollipop from The Candy Shop- These were too cute not to buy one! 2. Taffy from The Candy Shop- Really, really tasty taffy in Vanilla, Pear and Cotton Candy. 3. Nautical Print Cap Toe Flat from The Webster- Pink and Stripes, what's not to love? 4. Cap Toe Flat from The Webster- These were just a really pretty color! 5. Gold Necklace with Castings from The Webster- All these sand dollar jewelery pieces remind me of going to the beach when I was little, love it! 6. Gold Leaves Drops Earrings from The Webster- These are beachy without being cheesy. 7. Silver Chandelier Earrings from The Webster- Who can't use some statement earrings? 8. Gold Sand Dollar Earrings from The Webster- Again with the sand dollars! 9. Copper Nail Polish from Cos Bar- I'm a sucker for nail polish. 10. Bronze Nail Polish from Cos Bar- Again, why not get just another bottle? 11. Cucumber Melon Hand and Body Wash from Cos Bar- I'm kind of obsessed with body wash. 12. Cucumber Melon Body Butter from Cos Bar- I've been wanting to get some body butter. 13. Cucumber Melon Body Scrub from Cos Bar- Love body scrub!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh... you have made me even more excited for Target to come to Canada! There will be one 5 minutes away from me eventually. I think they are supposed to switch over before Christmas. I just spent 15 minutes looking at BOOTS on the website. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you are going to love Target! I go there like several times a week at least!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...