Tuesday, August 02, 2011

#NinePaths Question Answered by Grace Phipps (Amy)



When the Nine Paths game ended I had the opportunity to ask Grace Phipps who plays Amy a question! Here is her answer!

Are you guys watching The Nine Lives of Chloe King? Are you enjoying it! I've been enjoying the show so far! I love how a normal girl can one day all of a sudden basically kick everyone's butts if she needs to! I like how she's been using her powers to help her friends and people in need!

Anyone excited for the new ABC Family show, The Lying Game? Even thought I haven't read the book yet, I popped out today to buy the second book! I want to read it before the show starts on the 15th! Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Grace is so cute, and I love her character of Amy! Such a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...