Thursday, June 02, 2011

Arrival of the BEA Box (only 1 this year!)

My box of BEA books arrived this afternoon and I was very excited to see the box was intact, unlike last year! I tried to approach BEA with a more casual attitude this year (which included being more picky about what books I came home with), and I think I mostly succeeded! I'll share some highlights of my trip soon! If you want to see the visual highlights visit this post

If you went to BEA or even if you didn't, what book are you most excited to read from BEA?



7 comments:

  1. Just FYI, I'm so copying how you did this post, with pics of the different layers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My box was all torn up but I think everything was in it. We got a few of the same titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have shut out! i desperately want to get my hands on a copy. i LOVED kody's the duff.

    awesome books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Pure as well, not sure what to think about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boxes came to me in good shape. I shipped smaller boxes daily from FedEx -- so much easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh Shut Out!!!! I can't wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up so many awesome books I can't even begin to describe what I want to showcase first. But showcase I will, I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...