Monday, May 02, 2011

This Year in Movies: April

This month I watched 6 movies nothing that really blew me away though....

The Switch- This movie started kind of weird but it ended up being pretty sweet in the end.

Love and Other Drugs- Ok, I felt like I've seen this exact movie sometime in the past, the most unique thing about it was the background of the pharmaceutical industry.

Waiting for Superman- This was my favorite movie this month. Everyone should see this documentary!

How Do You Know- Meh. I think there was something off with the writing here. The actors are usually great in other roles, the plot was all over the place and the dialogue was off.

10 to 11- I got to go to the local International Film Festival this year and I saw two movies. I went a few years ago and was excited to go again this year. I rather liked this movie, it was a quiet sort of humor, interesting.

The Bengali Detective- I saw this documentary at the film festival as well, it was a strange mix between really sad, disturbing and hilarious. I liked it but it ended rather abruptly.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 PM

    I remember all of my heartstrings feeling COMPLETELY YANKED when I watched the Waiting for Superman trailer. I need to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person this week to say The Switch was better than expected, so I've added it to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...