Sunday, May 15, 2011

This Week in Books or Two Weeks Worth



When I was getting ready to work on my post last Sunday night I was feeling rather under the weather so I've got two weeks here!

Purchased on Amazon:
Bossypants by Tina Fey
Amigurumi Toy Box by Ana Paula Rimoli
Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James



Just Showed Up Review Copies:
Viola in the Spotlight by Adrian Trigiani
The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries Vol 3 the Craving (they are really wishywashy about who the author is of this)
The Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Tighter by Adele Griffin
Kiss of Death by Lauren Henderson

3 comments:

  1. The only one I've read there is Tighter, which I thought was cleverly done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool books! I've heard Tighter is really good,

    Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Bossypants was great! I'm totally jealous that you got the new Viola book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...