Saturday, March 19, 2011

A leaves a spooky suprise on my doorstep

A from Pretty Little Liars just doesn't stop! I got home late-ish Thursday night and went up to the front door and saw this box on the steps, it was pretty dark because the porch light bulb is burnt out and I was like what on earth is this, it was a long rectangular box, when I went inside I saw it was from A!


 I thought it might be some kind of plant or flower based on the package and I was right!


 A cute little clover plant! I love the hand-written note from A, I don't think she's written me a note herself before!


On the little plant tab was the web address abcfamily.com/luckylittleliars you will have to click the link to see where it takes you, this time it isn't a video!

Anyhow I'm super excited about the season finale of Pretty Little Liars Monday! The show has definitely been moving up my list of must watch ASAP shows!

3 comments:

  1. That is exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky clover is a good thing! I have zero green thumb so it would be gone in 2.5 seconds at my place, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...