Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hardcover vs Paperback 120

Likely Story by David Van Etten

Hardcover

Paperback

Meet Mallory Hayden, sixteen-year-old producer and creator of her own soap opera. Can she survive life with her backstabbing soap-star mother, keep her friends close and her enemies closer (and tell the difference between them), find true love (supersweet boyfriend-or the show's supercute male lead?), and make her show a hit in this world of high-stakes drama and sudsy sabotage?

Originally published as separate hardcover novels, here are all three Likely Story novels in one sizzling volume!
 
So to start with, the paperback is actually a collection of the 3 books in the series (which all look similar to the hardcover). I've never been a fan of the hardcover (though the flip book sort of imagery could be a nice concept if the image was more interesting) until I saw the paperback and well I really don't have anything nice to say about it so I won't say anything. 

I feel like a lot of series are being released together in one book recently, it's definitely an economical way to purchase a series.


Have you spotted a Hardcover vs. Paperback you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

6 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but I kind of like the paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww this series looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:28 PM

    I prefer the paperback. The hardcover looks too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the paperback. There's too much going on with the hardcover. Truly neither is really appealing though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...