Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Week In Books or The Pretty Little Liars Obsession Continues....


Monday:

Say No to Joe? by Lori Foster
The Secret Duke by Jo Beverley


Stopped at the local library and these were on the sale rack.

Heart of a Samurai by Margi Presu

For review.

Tuesday:

Heartless by Sara Shepard

Yeah... I had to get #7 of the Pretty Little Liars series, but it was 40% off yay Borders coupons!

House of Dolls by Francesca Lia Block

For review. This looks really original, excited to find out more!

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday:

Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Dust City by Robert Paul Weston

You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Virals by Kathy Reichs


Some more surprises for review!

Rest of the week... coming later!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you like Dust City. I want to read it! The author came to my library this past February for a big children's event to promote his first book, Zorgamazoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of Dust City. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a very very similar week! And I used my 40% off Borders coupon this week too to buy Incarceron-because Flawless was checked out. I need PLL #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got Grace! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Enjoy. (And yay for PLL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books, they all look good especially the arcs, happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally jealous of Virals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what I can see for the cover of Heart of a Samurai! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GreenBeanTeenQueen- OMG i finished the PLL series on Tuesday! Those books were so fun to read! Hope they come into the library soon!

    The Book Owl- The cover is beautiful, that is definitely what caught my attention as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...