Sunday, June 28, 2009

Me? Interviewed!? Part 3

James over at Book Chic has just interviewed me and also he has up a Guest Blog from Kristi of The Story Siren, in celebration of his 2-Year Blogiversary! Congratulations James!

Oh and if you know what's good for you go check out these posts 1 and 2 about coughtapirscough. Do it!

And I think it's still going on? Help? Go enter some of the YA Book Carnival Giveaways! I think some of the giveaways are still open yes?

And one more thing! My Friend Amy and Presenting Lenore are hosting a Book Drive for Beth Kephart's Nothing But Ghosts, go check out Amy's post about their goal and the potential prizes we can win!

3 comments:

  1. Great interview. I bought my copy of Nothing But Ghosts last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! I love seeing bloggers interviewed. It's always interesting to learn more about the person behind the blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun interview! You're becoming one of most-interviewed bloggers out there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...