Friday, May 22, 2009

Lookalikes 50

My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

Network Solutions GIF Banner Ad via Tinyurl.com

Network Solutions GIF Banner Ad via Tinyurl.com

The Secret Keeper by Elizabeth Carroll

This brings back memories of this lookalike. Such different uses for the same picture! It's seriously hilarious that they added in a man to the last banner ad! I have to say, I really like the banner ad version and second book cover because the girl's hair is missing the pink streak, but it really works for the first bookcover how it matches the title. All in all I like them all, probably because the photo is so great!

Which is your favorite?

Thanks to Sarah for spotting the banner ads and Book Chic for the second book cover!

12 comments:

  1. I like the last one. Its a lot more natural and its pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it does fit the first title perfectly. The banner with the guy made me laugh. You are so good at picking these things out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ones! I would have never pegged that as a stock photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenore- I was surprised to learn that too, lol.

    I really like all of them. The second bookcover does look more natural but I like the first bookcover too mainly because of pink streak, lol.

    Thanks for mentioning me! :) I've been looking forward to this like all week, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would have to be the Carroll cover.... It feels more human to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Reverie. I like the last one because it's so pretty! I also think the one with the man is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the one with the guy! lol

    For the book covers, I like the last one best. I don't like the pink streak in the first cover. It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The man fairy is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the one with the guy as the fairy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty sure those are all the same (well, except for the guy), but with added pink hair, fingernails, etc. I love My Fair Godmother: it's cute and funny and bubbly, but the last one is just beautiful and natural, so you have my vote for that one!

    PS. The guy fairy was pretty funny, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great. I love seeing how they use the same photo in so many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to pick the first one because I really want pink hair myself. But they're all pretty-and the man fairy is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...