Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!

Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it?

Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you've done as well.

Here's the list and my answer:

1. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

2. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron

3. Nation by Terry Pratchett

4. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

5. Anathem by Neal Stephenson

6. American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld-Review

7. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

8. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski

9. Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland

10. Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer-Review


I know I've looked at this feature at least a few times but not recently. I've read 2 of the 10 books, American Wife and Eclipse which were both really good! I've linked to my reviews. I'd like to read Dewey, even my sister was saying a teacher suggested it to her! Some of the others I'm not interested in and a few I am still considering.

How many of these have you read?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    I've read 2 as well, but a different 2 - Dewey and Guernsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i haven't read ANY, though eclipse will be up soon. phew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:49 AM

    i have not read anything :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bermudaonion- Those two are on my probably read list!

    Melissa- I hope you like Eclipse, I liked that as much if not more than Twilight!

    Lenore- I have a giveaway coming up I think you may be interested in....

    Veens- Aww!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...