Sunday, June 26, 2005

This Weekend In Movies

The Grifters- I wouldn't suggest this to anyone..... don't let the big names convince you it might be good, it's not

Bewitched- lots of funny people, it's didn't have that something extra to make it shine, it's too bad I really thought it would

Wonder Boys- interesting, I've only read one short story by the author of the book it's based on, it had a star studded cast it's hard to describe but I'd say go ahead and watch it

The Apartment- the trailer looked better than the movie its self, but props for winning Academy Awards, I think (it's sort of a comedy and that does not happen!)

Bend it Like Beckham- one of my favorites it sparkles!

2 comments:

  1. Wonder Boys is an excellent adaptation of an amazing book. Quirky, but some terrific performances. Then again, I love pretty much anything Michael Chabon has to write. On that note, Alea, if you want to borrow "The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay," we own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Chabon's Amazing Adventures as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...