Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ray

Jamie Foxx does deserve the Oscar, until I saw the movie I was like ahh come on. But he deserves it. He was Ray Charles he played all those songs himself and playing the character blind when he didn't have to. I always knew I liked you Jamie Foxx.

I did realize that after seeing so many biopics (The Aviator, Pollock, Finding Neverland, A Beautiful Mind and like a million others) I always am so excited to go see them and then they are like really long and depressing and I feel sad afterwards. I'm always glad I saw them but towards the end it feels like a task. Maybe there is too much sadness in these great lives and what I really love is laughter? Oh well at least I learn a little bit of history (which is usually only based on the facts.... eh.)

1 comment:

  1. How can you be depressed after A Beautiful Mind? It was amazingly inspiring? Oh wait, is that because I loved his math side too? :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...